Monday, April 2, 2012

Eating more green stuff

So, in my efforts to be kind to my body I have been on a quest to find ways to eat green things that actually tastes good. What is the point in being miserable eating it?? At least for me, I don't care how many vitamins, minerals or antioxidants are in it, if I don't like it I am not going to force feed myself.

With that said, I have successfully found a way that I truly enjoy eating Kale! I have seen such a trend going on with Kale chips and thought, what the heck....lets give it a shot. I am SO glad I did. They are light and crispy and are that perfect crunchy salty snack.

I used this simple recipe from Smitten Kitchen the only thing I added was a little garlic powder at the end but that is totally optional. I also used the curly kale not the kale she used.

Let me know if you try them and what you do differently!

oh, and if you are wondering just how good can Kale be for you...check this out.

With love from a green filled girl,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment