Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy busy season

So, clearly it has been quite some time since I last posted anything...this is all due to the madness that is life.

I am 54 days away from graduating with the workload to fill far more. So, here I am...writing this instead of the list of other things I should be doing. But what is the fun in doing what you should do?

Life has been full of wedding planning and homework and a lot more wedding planning than I probably should...but it is a lot more fun.

This past weekend I got to go fly a kite for the first time in a long time. It was so peaceful and wonderful. If you don't know this about me already, I love to fly kites. However, in the process of flying a kite in the windy town of Lancaster, some poor children almost fell victim to the kite. Let me explain, with how windy it was, there were times that the kite would dive-bomb to the ground at astonishing speed and there was nothing you could do to keep it from doing it. So, the kite decides to do this as some kids were right under it! I am not kidding you when I say that it hit maybe two feet max from these kids and they quickly went back to safety far from me.

That is really about all that I have been up to these days. Life has been full of homework and wedding planning really. Nothing too interesting to report. Hopefully life gets more interesting here soon so I can give you all something better to read next time!

I hope this finds you all well!


With love from Azusa,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment