Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the air

Tomorrow is valentines day, and while I am not totally into the roses and candy and hearts and all that comes with the idea of this holiday, I do have a lot of love for a lot of things so I thought I would share some of my current 'crushes' if you will :)

FIrst, lets start with some color love

Can we just talk for a second about how lovely all these bold colors are together? I think I should get outfit inspiration from flowers more often. I found a great example of the combination of bold colors in this outfit (picture from this blog)

I just love the bright colors...I don't think I do a great job of having my outfits match the season because I would definitely wear these cheery spring colors in the heart of the winter. It's my way of staying cheery in all the grey weather.

Lets move on to some music love. Noah and I had a chance to go see an artist we really like last week and it was amazing! His name is Noah Gundersen and he is amazing. Here is the song I have been most obsessed with lately. Seriously give the song a shot. I think it is amazing.


I am also in love with boots and consequently, boot socks and leg warmers to spice up your outfit. I found these ones a long time ago on Pinterest

so through much searching I found the etsy site that they were sold on but they had become so popular that she was selling out so quickly! So, I have embarked on a journey to make some of my own inspired by these ones. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post of them soon.


and last but not least, by far my biggest crush...this man

So, those are a few of my current crushes, just in time for valentines day :)

With love from a girl still in her PJ's (embarrassing!),
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment