Thursday, December 22, 2011

never stop exploring

Sometimes I think that I am too scatter brained to ever learn one skill really well. I feel like the epitome of that saying, 'jack of all trades, king [or queen in my case] of none'.

However, I don't think that my hopping from one crafting adventure to another is a bad thing, it gives me opportunity to learn new things and blend them with other things I already know.

All of this to say, knitting and crocheting are both things I want to be brilliant at....but I am terribly far from it. Ha! I found this AMAZING tutorial that is in the form of a series of videos that are all step by step learning to crochet. The videos are wonderful and so helpful. So, if you would like to join me this winter season and challenge yourself to learn a new craft, do it! Find the videos here and let me know if any of you embark on this with me!

I would love to show you all these things I have been working on but they are Christmas presents for people so, I assure you, sometime soon after Christmas I will be sure to post some pictures of all the things this little elf has been working on.

I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Christmas. Enjoy family and friends and give the best gift that you could possibly give someone, your time, attention and love.

Lastly, I love to watch this video around Christmas time, puts things into perspective.

With love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment