Monday, August 4, 2014

13 week update

Clearly taking a picture each week is my strong suit (sense the sarcasm)...We took a picture at 6 weeks one at 7 weeks then another at 13. oops.

So here is what I looked like at 13 weeks!



How far along:  13 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Peach
Showing: I think so (after looking at the picture, I sure hope this is considered showing!! haha!)
Gender: We will have our ultrasound on August 7th and find out on August 16th.
Maternity clothes: Some, mostly able to get away with just a belly band for now.
Belly button in or out: in
Symptoms: I feel like some energy is coming back but I am still pretty tired.
Sleep: It has been a little tough, waking up in the night a lot.
Cravings: I still am just loving fruit. I can’t stomach veggies right now which is odd…I typically love them.
Queasy or sick: Not really, every now and again I eat something that will get my stomach upset but overall pretty good.
Best moment this week: Getting to tell everyone! 
Worst moment this week: Nothing really, everything has been pretty good.
Miss anything: Not really.
Movement: Not yet, excited for that first time I feel something though!
Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having and feeling movement for the first time!

I hope this update finds you well :)

With love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment