Monday, January 24, 2011

Seemed like a good idea at the time...

So, here I am...writing a blog. Another one.

I started one in New Zealand because I felt like that was an incredibly important chapter of my life. I wanted my friends and family to know just what was going on and how I was growing and changing. New Zealand was an important chapter in my life. And now, I am here thinking about this next chapter in my life. I will be graduating soon and putting my undergraduate years behind me. I will begin to search for a job that doesn't feel like a job, but something I thoroughly enjoy doing and being a part of.

So this blog is for you, and it is for me. It is to help me remember my passions and the things that bless me. And it is to keep you, my friends and family informed of my life here in Azusa for this final semester.

As the title of this post implies, I have no idea if this is going to be a good thing or just another thing to distract me from the mounds of reading I have already been assigned. But in this moment, it seems like a good idea, so I am jumping in :)

With Love from Azusa,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment